SSC Tier2 Mocks
- Validity: Jan 31st, 2018
- - 20 Mocks for SSC CGL Tier 2
(10 each for Quant & Eng)
Complete Banking (IBPS + SBI + RBI), SSC & Insurance Exams
- Validity: Jan 31st, 2019
- Includes 400+ tests
- Covers all Banking, Insurance & SSC courseware supported on Oliveboard including:
- - All Videos Lessons & Online Study Material
- - All Topic Tests
- - All Sectional Tests
- - Test Series for All Bank Exams (IBPS, SBI, RBI, IPPB & Other Bank Exams)
- - Tests Series of SSC CGL, CHSL
- - Test Series of all Insurance Exams
- - GK Supplement
- Note: Your tests will be reset on Jan 31, 2018. You can take all available tests until then. All new tests for 2018-19, once added, will be automatically available in your account
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2019